- HUE CITY FULL DAY BIKING
- Departing from your hotel with bikes no matter where it is, our first goal of the day would be a village called Thuy Bieu, which is well-known of pomelo (grapefruit) plantation. Depends on the time of the year, it would be a perfect moment to have the smell from blooming flowers in every single garden or road, or you’re gonna have chance to enjoy some ripe pomelos. You also have chance to visit 2 non-touristic places Tiger Arena and Elephant temple to make stories started.A short boat trip crossing the Perfume river for the next stop which is a must-see sightseeing, one of the oldest Mahayana Buddhist temples in town – the Heavenly Lady temple, built in 1601 by lord Nguyen Hoang to mark the first appearance of the Nguyen royal family in Hue. You will be told more about this temple as well as the history of Hue city and Buddhism in Vietnam. The old Austin car in the garden concerned to the protest of the Buddhist monk Thich Quang Duc in Saigon 1963 is also a part of the story.Lunch will be served in the best restaurant of the town . What they’ve got here would give you an idea about the real food of Hue.Note: Lunch included served with the best set menu of local food. Drinks would be on yours!
Save the best for last, for sure that is the Royal palace, where the 13 Nguyen Kings spent their life time here with glory and bitterness. This complex is nearly square with 600m long each side. It had more than 100 different size constructions which were very well organized with ponds and trees due to Feng Shui principles. Most of these were badly damaged through the war time, and the Tet offensive 1968 was one of the reason. Your guide will keep this story going!
At the end of the day, depends on how much energy you’ve got left, an additional visit of Dong Ba market would be great for those who want a different taste of daily local life.
Cross the French made bridge – Truong Tien – to feel the noise of day ended time and slowly bike back home.
- Experience the ancient city of Hue in a different way by bicycles on this captivating day trip, you’re gonna have craft villages, countless shrines and pagodas as well as ancient tombs of the Nguyen kings plus taking a local ferryboat across the Perfume River with the locals.
A moderate level of fitness is required for this biking tour. However, most of the terrain is flat.
“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”
|Group||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax up|
The Price Includes:
- English speaking (biking) guide as well as Mechanic with a set of travel bike tool
- Mountain bikes (Giant ATX 750 – 27 speeds or better bikes)
- Lunch ( set menu)
- Entrance fees for all sites mentioned
- Dragon boat crossing Perfume river
- Snacks, fruits, soft drinks and plenty of water provided on road
- Basic Medical care with 1 first aid kit
- Personal travel Insurance
- Drinks at restaurant
- Tips and gratuities
- Other language speaking guides
- Other expenses not mentione
Note for the tour:
- We highly recommend the purchase of personal travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for your trips to Vietnam.
- Prices are valid 30 days from date of order. Past this date the price and conditions might be readjusted.
- Riding distance is up to 25km.
- Depends on your hotel’s location, Site-seeings’ order could be changed to meet requirement!
- This itinerary may also be altered by our guides due to local conditions, the skill of participants and other unexpected circumstances. Our priority is safety first and best experience for our bikers.
- Minimum: 2 pax
- Maximum: 8 pax