- HOI AN STREET FOODS (WALKING TOUR)
- Location: Hoi An Town
- Time: 14:00 – 18:00
- Type of tour: private
- Transport: Walking, bike
- 14:00 You’ll be picked up at your hotel by bike to Hoi An Town where you can see the must famous Breads shop to see how is family to prepared and made Banh My , the shop became well know by Anthony Bourdain to made a travel film in Vietnam and his experience at Madam Phuong Bread shop in Town . order a bread on menu for the first meal of street foods tour
- Walk down to Ancient town for next stop on the side walk , from here you have change to enjoy the local cakes Banh Beo / Water fern cake (Savory Streamed Rice)
- Continued walking down to the local ferry boat station where you stop to enjoy BBQ beef / Nem lui or Nem nuong in Vietnamse and photos stop
- From here you will go to a local family to visit and tasty at a local cake Husband & Wife cakes / Banh it la gai a, buy a teens of cakes to carry with you before say farwell to family
- On the way back to main streets for Tofu and Xoa Xoa the best soft drink for local famers
- From main street you will go throught to alley, stop at a local restaurant to enjoy the speciality in Hoi An Cao Lau.
- Leaving Cao Lau shop for next family to see peoples made Banh Bao Banh Vac / Withe Rose
18:00 Back your hotel.
Street food is available in the afternoon and welcome to give you a safe opportunity to go out and try the street foods in Hoi An’s narrow alleys by your own. You have a chance to tast many delicious street food and fun way to explore Hoi An just like a local.
“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”
|Group||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax up|
The Price Includes:
- All foods we taste
- Bike, water, dinner
- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- Drinks: soda, alcohol, etc.
- Personal fee, Gratuties
Food on tour :
- Banh My / Bread Madam Phuong
- Banh Beo / Water fern cakes
- Nem lui – Nem nuong / BBQ Beef
- Banh it la gai / Husband & Wife cakes
- Dau Hu / ToFu
- Xoa Xoa / Sweet soup with Seaweeds
- Cao Lau ( Hoi An speciality )
- Banh Bao Banh Vac / Whtie Rose
- Banh Canh xuong cha / Rice noodle soup with meat ball and pork and bone