DAY 01: HO CHI MINH CITY ARRIVAL (D)
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, you will be greet by our representative and be transferred to hotel for check-in
Free at leisure till welcome dinner at Tandoor Restaurant.
Overnight in HCMC
DAY 02: HO CHI MINH CITY – CU CHI TUNNEL (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel.
Morning, explore Cu Chi Tunnels – the underground tunnel built and used by the Viet Cong during the French-Indochina War and the Vietnam War. It took 25 years to construct this tunnel and it stands today as a symbol of struggle of the Vietnamese people in one of the most famous battlegrounds of Vietnam War.
Back to Ho Chi Minh and head for lunch at Ashoka Restaurant. After lunch, take a visit to the Mosque at 66 Dong Du Street. After having done your praying, it is time to continue a tour of beautiful Ho Chin Minh City. The tour starts with a visit to the Gothic-style Notre Dame Cathedral – the city’s main Catholic cathedral built by the French in the 1880s. Then visiting the Reunification Palace, next go and take some souvenir or gift from Sai Gon Square. Dinner at Halal Saigon.
Overnight in HCMC
DAY 03: HALF DAY CITY – HO CHI MINH CITY DEPARTURE
Breakfast at hotel
After breakfast, you have to be half day for shopping in Ho Chi Minh city: first is Ben Thanh Market, Saigon Center.
Then free at leisure till pick up and transfer to airport for the return flight.
End of Service
|Group size||High Season: (Jan – Apr & Oct – Dec, 2017)|
|2-4 Pax||6-8 Pax||10-14 Pax||SGL/SUP|
|3 Star||Alagon Western Hotel||217||152||152||56|
|4 Star||Golden Central Hotel Saigon||237||172||171||76|
|Liberty Central Hotel||287||223||222||128|
|5 Star||Grand Silverland Hotel||260||195||194||100|
|New World Hotel||297||233||232||138|
Stop-sell on Public Holidays: [01 Jan (New Year Eve), 18-21 Feb (Tet Holidays), 28 Apr (Hung King), 30 Apr (Reunification Day), 01 May (May Day), 02 Sep (National Day), 24 Dec (Christmas Season), 31 Dec (New Year Eve)].
The Price Includes:
- Overnight accommodation in: double/twin sharing room with breakfast (or Similar Hotel)
- All meals (Halal food) which are clearly mentionned in the itinerary
- All transfers by private air-conditioned coach as per the itinerary
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Guide: an English expert speaking guide (spot guide)
- Complimentary 2 bottles of drinking water per pax per day tour
The Price Excludes:
- International or Domestic flights
- Tip for guide and driver, Travel insurance, Visa fee
- Personal expenses: drinks, telephone, laundry
Children Policy (only when sharing room with 2 adults):
- Children above 12 years old are considered as adults.
- Children from 5 years old up to 12 years old – 50% on Adult Rate.
- Children under 5 years old – Free of Charge.
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers.