- HIKING & TREKKING TOUR DISCOVERING MAI CHAU (Tour to Mai Ha, Kha, Te Village)
- TOUR OVERVIEW :The journey starts from Mai Chau Ecolodge to Mai Ha village. We start walking to Kha village and sightseeing around Kha lake – the heart of Mai Chau. This lake is the irrigation system that reserves the water source for Van Mai valley, providing life to the peoples living around. Then we hike to explore small villages of Thai people hidden on lush bamboo forest. Pristine landscapes with many primeval tropical forests on Pu Poc Mountain, lofty limestone mountains with distinctive shapes, luxuriant cassava fields, corn fields with traditional charming houses on stilt. Continuing to Te Village, a small authentic village nestled between the dense forests. Top off the journey by dropping by a Thai family to understand more about culture of Thai minority people.
- Route: 10km Duration: 2 – 2,5hrs
- Level: Easy Transfer: up to 30 minutes
- Altitude: 200m p 200m q
- 07:00 – 08:00 AM: having breakfast at Mai Chau Ecolodge
- 8:30 AM: getting on the car to get to Mai Ha Village and starting hiking to Kha and Te Village
- 11:00 – 11:30 AM: reaching to Te Village
12:00 PM: catching the bus to get back to Mai Chau.
- End of services
“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”
|Group||1pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||From 5-9||From 10|
The Price Includes:
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guide
- 2 water bottle per person
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Other services not mentioned above
- Hiking cross dense forests with a variety of tropical plants
- Beautiful landscape with terraces, traditional houses on stilt
- Unspoiled ethnic villages without mass tourism.