- – Pa Co Market Discovery Challenge (Only on Sunday)
- TOUR OVERVIEWLocated about 30km from Mai Chau town to the North, Pa Co upland fair is one of the most crowded markets of H’Mong ethnic people in the Northwest of Vietnam, an epitome of community life of the mountainous ethnic people. It is not only an expected meeting point, but also a place for exchange home-made products such as: a pig, a cow, even a chicken, corn wine, some papers or handmade items, or the colorful brocade stalls as a result of the hard working process and diligence of the highland people, a place with a lot of difficulties and harsh nature
- Hiking distance: 3km ~ 45 mins
- Transfer: 1,5 hrs
- Level: Easy Altitude: 100m p 100m q
- 8:00 AM: departing from Mai Chau Ecolodge
- 8:45 AM: reaching to Pa Co Market, visiting Pa Co Market to experience the lives of red and blue H’mong ethnic people
- 9:30 AM: tourists travel to Pa Co by car, stop to walk and visit the villages along the road and Pa Co Village and participate in the daily works of farmers here depending on the seasons)
- 12:00 PM: come back to Mai Chau Ecolodge.
End of services
According to Highway No 6 about 30km to the North, you will be easy to catch up with Pa Co Market in the early morning. The winding road to the market seems to be lurked in cloud. Small villages of the H’mong are nested on both sides of the road. When the spring comes, peach blossom, plum blossom and ban flowers bloom under the sunrise. Pa Co Market is a colorful painting reflecting the spiritual and physical cultural life of ethnic groups. The girls are beautiful in brocade dresses; children cheerfully hold their mother’s hand to the market with eager eyes. Say goodbye the market, we travel along a long uphill to get to Hang Kia Village by car. The village perches on the mountain peak with the cool climate year around. Picturesque landscape with small houses roof hidden on the plum garden and lush green corn fields, you could be forgiven for thinking you were in a nice postcard! Best time to travel: From October to May, the weather not so hot, with sunshine, green rice field or harvesting time, occasionally light rain.
“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”
|GROUP||1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 – 9 PAX||10 PAX UP|
The Price Includes:
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guide
- 2 water bottle per person
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Other services not mentioned above
- Enjoy a drive on a scenic paved road from Mai Chau to Pa Co
- Get stunned with the little houses looming in the apricot and peach jungle
- Visit colorful market with Flower Hmong hill tribe
Observe the lifestyle of these minority groups Blue H’mong & Flower H’mong ethnic villages.