Halong Cruise day trip will take you for a discovery of Halong Bay. Three different formulas to take you each for a ride amidst the magic archipelago; and depending on the length of the cruise, you’ll enjoy a global overview of different wonders that this UNESCO World Heritage site has to offer.
8:00 Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel at 8:00 am. After 4-hour scenic drive, we arrive at Bai Chay Habour then go onboard.
12:00 Refresh yourself with our welcome drink then enjoy a fresh seafood lunch. While cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the burning Incense islet, stop at the fishing village. After that visit Fighting-Cock rock and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave) – which has opened to the public since 1998 with stalagmites and stalactites.
16:15 Back to Tourist wharf and get on the bus to Hanoi.
20:00 Arrive in Hanoi. Our tour guide and driver say goodbye to you at your address.
Approximate duration: 11 hours
Operate: Daily tour (Halong Bay 1 day trip)
Pick up time: 08:00 AM (from your hotel)
|Group size||Price per person in US$|
|2 pax||3 – 6 pax||7 – 10 pax||11 – 14 pax||15 + 1 (FOC) pax|
|Private services||$ 146||$ 110||$ 64||$ 52||$ 46|
Tour price includes:
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles as per the itinerary
- All applicable entrance fee, boat fee as per the itinerary
- Experienced English/Chinese speaking guide
- Meal (1 Lunch on board) as stated as per the itinerary
- Complimentary 2 bottles of drinking water per pax
Tour price excludes:
- Experienced Japanese speaking guide: USD 4/group
- Experienced Russian speaking guide: USD 12/group
- Dinner at local restaurant: USD 12/Pax