CHAY LAP BIKING FULL DAY TOUR
Depending on your group departure time, the schedule may be revised accordingly. The following one isfor your reference if you depart from Chay Lap farmstay in the early morning:
- 7:30AM: After having breakfast at Chay Lap Farmstay, the tour guide will pick you up at the reception area. You will pick out a bike and gather some equipment for the tour here (such as helmet, drinking water, etc).
- 8:00AM: Your group will depart from Chay Lap, cycling 2 km along the Ho Chi Minh Highway to Chay village. Pass through hanging bridge to Me village and discover local life and landscape there.
- 9:00AM: Cycle across another hanging bridge between Me village and Tram village, where you will have time to learn more and explore the area.
- 10:00AM: Moving through a melaleuca forest and the corn fields from Tram village, pass by a hanging bridge to Bau
- Sen village. This is a rough trail which will challenge your off-road ability!
- 11:30AM: Cycle back from Bau Sen village along to Ho Chi Minh Highway West to return to Chay Lap Farmstay.
- 12:30PM: Tour ends in scenic Chay Lap Farmstay. You could order lunch by the pool or take an idyllic walk through the property, set amongst Karst Mountains.
Along with the Ho Chi Minh Highway East, Chay Lap Farmstay is surrounded by a peaceful village with a backdrop of limestone mountains. The village’s life is connected by rice, corn and peanut fields accompanied by the Son River upstream.
Chay Lap Biking Tour, departing at Chay Lap Farmstay, will take you to visit the Vietnamese cottages which are features of Central Vietnam. Roaming on dirt trails through the rice fields and enjoying the fresh air, you will have the chance to see the spectacular view of Ke Bang Karst Mountains accompanied by the beauty of the primary forest, farmers plowing with lovely buffaloes, and winding rivers as well. Aside from relaxing in the surrounding nature, you also have the opportunity to immerse yourself into the cultural life of Chay Lap village or experience the cultivation of local people here.
“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”
|No of pax||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
The Price Includes:
- Mountain bike
- Helmet for bike
- Bottle of water
- Tour guide
- First Aid Kit (application by tour guide only)
Note for the tour:
You will need to bring the following:
- Long pants and long sleeve shirt ( light jacket if it’s cold)
- Running shoes or any type of sport shoes
- Sunglasses, sun cream, hat