CAO DAI TEMPLE & CU CHI TUNNELS FULL DAY
Departing for Tay Ninh to visit the Cao Dai Holy See Temple – A colorful temple and see the noon – mass
Attending the Daily Rituals of Caodaism at noon.
Enjoying Lunch at local restaurant.
Next transferring to Ben Dinh Tunnels ( one of the branches of the 200km underground tunnels system in Cu Chi Tunnel).
Exploring the tunnels with local guide who’s in uniform of the real guerilla during the Vietnam War.
Returning to Ho Chi Minh city. Transferred back to your hotel.
|Group size||Price per person in US$|
|2 pax||3 – 6 pax||7 – 10 pax||11 – 14 pax||15 + 1 (FOC) pax|
|Private services||$ 82||$ 63||$ 44||$ 35||$ 31|
The Price Includes:
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles as per the itinerary
- All applicable entrance fee as per the itinerary
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Meal (1 Lunch) as per itinerary (No drink on meal)
- Complimentary 2 bottles of drinking water per pax
The information of tour:
Approximate duration: 10 hours
Pick up time: 7:30 AM (from your hotel)