BIKING AT TAN PHONG ISLET – OLD HOUSE
- 07h30 – 08h00am: Depart from Ho Chi Minh City and transfer to Cai Be (clients’ own arrangement of land transportation).
- 10h00 – 10h30am: Arrive Cai Be (land transportation from Ho Chi Minh City to Cai Be: approx. 120km), greeting at Cai Be tourist pier and enjoy a boat trip through the floating market in Cai Be. Visit some local handicraft workshops, one Old House in Cai Be and then transfer to the Mekong Lodge.
- A delicious Lunch will be served at the riverside restaurant of the Mekong Lodge.
- After lunch, cycle to Tan Phong island to visit fruits gardens, local houses and observe the daily activities of the locals living along the “Mighty Mekong”.
- Taste some seasonal fruits of the Mekong Delta and enjoy a cup of local green tea before returning to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Return to Mekong Lodge by bikes.
- Boat transfer to Cai Be around 04h00 – 04h30pm.
- Back to Ho Chi Minh City by car.
End of services.
(Lunch & daily boat & biking tour included)
“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”
|GROUP||1||2||3 – 4||5 – 6||7 – 20|
1 lunch in Mekong Lodge_Cai Be (Vietnamese menu), boat trips two way to/from Mekong Lodge_Cai Be with visit to the floating market and handicraft villages, bikes for clients, bikes for escort guide of clients, bike for local people of Mekong Lodge_Cai Be (helper), first aid kit, toll fee of local wood small ferry, entrance fee to visit old house in Cai Be.
Beverages/drinks, personal expenses, tips, tourist insurance and all others services not mentioned in the “Services including”.