ARRIVAL – SIEM REAP – ANGKOR WAT TOUR (no meal)
Upon arrival at Siem Reap airport, meets and transfers to hotel for check in.
Lunch not included
Visit to the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Enjoy wonderful sunset from the top of Pre Rup Temple.
Dinner not included and night at hotel.
SIEM REAP – ANGKOR WAT TOURS – DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel
Visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12 century): the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Lunch not included
Visit to the unique interior brick sculptures of Prasat Kravan, Srah Srang (“The Royal Baths” was once used or ritual bathing), Banteay Kdei (surrounded by 4 concentric walls), Ta Prohm, one of the area’s most beautiful temples. Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Neak Pean, a fountain built in the middle of a pool (representing the paradisiacal Himalayan mountain-lake) and Preah Khan temple, Built by the King Jayavarman VII. Preah Khan is, like Ta Prohm, a place of towered enclosures and shoulder hugging corridors. Unlike Ta Prohm, however, the temple of Preah Khan is in a reasonable state of preservation and ongoing restoration efforts should maintain and even improve this situation.
Transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure home.
|Validity: 1 October, 2017 – 31 January, 2018|
|Validity: 1 February, 2018 – 31 March,2018|
|Validity: 1 April, 2018 – 30 September, 2018|
Tour price includes:
- Tours & transfers as per the program
- 1 night accommodation in Siem Reap
- Meals: breakfast only
- All entrance fees, private A/C vehicles with English speaking guide
- Cold mineral water during the trips
Tour price excludes:
- Visa fee to Cambodia
- All meals other than breakfast
- International air tickets
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Children under 12 years old sharing the room with 2 adults without extra bed: 50% package cost
- Children under 12 years old sharing the room with 2 adults with extra bed: 75% package cost
- Children under 12 years old sharing the room with 1 adult: 100% package cost
- Baby cot for infant is free of charge