As soon as your reservation is made, please deposit at least 50% tour price and make full payment (100% tour price) 10 days in advance to departure.
Exclusions: • International & Domestic flights. • Insurance & visa fees. • Personal expenses: tips and additional tours or service NOT mentioned in the travel itinerary.
Cancellation (to departure)
1. Cancellation must be notified directly to travel company by fax, e-mail or text message and must be confirmed by the company. Phone cancellations are not accepted.
2. Customers cannot receive any types of compensation in case of weather’s reasons.
3. All adventure tours and outdoor activities carry inherent risks and Arctic Adventures
or its partners do not assume any responsibility for accidents that are caused by its
customers or can be traced to their own actions or are caused by factors outside of
human control (Force majeure).
For Group guests’ cancellation:
* Before 15 days, customers will be charged 10% tour price plus 100% air ticket price.
* Cancellation from 10 to 8 days before departure day: charged 50% tour price + 100% air ticket price.
* Cancellation from 8 to 6 days before departure day: charged 70% tour price + 100% air ticket price.
* Cancellation from 5 days before departure day: charged 100% tour price + 100 air ticket price.
* In case of late arrive for departure time, passengers will be calculated as cancellation before 5 departure days.
For walking-in / separated guests’ cancellation:
* More than 48 hours’ notice – 10% Refund
* Less than 48 hours’ notice – NO Refund
*FOC for children under 02 years old (Depend on Itinerary).
* 50% Tour price for children from 03 to 05 years old. Only pay for air ticket according to aviation regulation.
* 75% Tour price & 100% Ticket for children from 05 to 10 years old.
* 100% Tour price & Ticket for children older than 10 years old.
Notes: Two adults are only accompanied by 01 child. If family has 02 children, they must buy one single room or one tour ticket as adult for the second children.
Accommodation, Flights & Train, Transportation:
• Most of services are based on double/twin room. Extra facilities must be requested
prior to be confirmed by hotels. Room must be checked out latest at 12:00PM on day
of leaving. Viet Media Travel is not responsible in any cases of personal lost & forgotten
items during guest’s stay.
• Viet Media Travel takes NO RESPONSIBILIY for following cases:
– Unused tickets during the trips
– Any personal items lost or forgotten during transportation
– Unrelated problems / issues to transportation
– Default records due to invalid ID or lack of ID or necessary documents required for the trip
Customer preserves personal baggage and belongings during the tour.
– Due to health reason, food hygiene and safety, customers please don’t bring food/drinks from outside into restaurants and hotels. Which are brought in that must have approval of restaurant, hotel and might be charged.
Kindly note that special offers such as promotional codes cannot be applied afterwards
in the form of a refund. When offered, promotional codes and/or other special offers
must be entered into the relevant field located on the payment page upon check out at
the time of booking to be valid and applied.