Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3 and half hour drive to Halong Bay.
12h30 – 13h00: Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h30 – 14h30: Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
15h00 – 16h00: Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
16h00 – 17h00: Cruising to Titov island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17h00 – 17h30: Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoying beautiful seascape on the way.
17h30 – 19h00: Enjoy Sunset Party on the sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
Halong Bay – Hanoi (breakfast, Brunch)
06h30 – 07h15: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h30 – 08h30: Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay
09h00 – 10h00: Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Man’s Head Islet area.
10h15: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
10h15 – 11h00: Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
11h00 – 12h15: While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h15 – 12h30: Disembark V’Spirit Classic.
12h30 – 13h00: Transfer back to Hanoi.
End of Service (Halong bay 2 days 1 night – V’spirit Cruise).
|Group size (Pax)|
|Low Season (02 pax up)
|High Season (02 pax up)
(Jan-Apr & Oct-Dec 2017)
Stop-sell on Public Holidays: [01 Jan (New Year Eve), 18-21 Feb (Tet Holidays), 28 Apr (Hung King), 30 Apr (Reunification Day), 01 May (May Day), 02 Sep (National Day), 24 Dec (Christmas Season), 31 Dec (New Year Eve)
The Price Includes.
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets in Halong Bay
- Cruise through Halong Bay
- All meals on board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Accommodation in air-conditioned cabin
- Shuttle bus round trip, Kayaking, Tai Chi class
- Cooking demonstration
- Welcome drinks, cold handkerchief
The Price Excludes.
- Drinks not mentioned in the program
- Gratuities and personal expenses, tax VAT
- Stand Up Paddle (SUP): USD 10/hour for 3 days option
- Any change/ amendment of existing booking shall be considered as a cancellation and a new booking shall be made. Penalty charge shall apply accordingly based on the charge of each canceled cabin as per below percentage:
- Cancellation rate:
- 7 days before departure date: No charge
- Less than 7 days to 3 days: 50% of fare
- Less than 3 days – Now Show: 100% of fare
- Children Policy (only when sharing room with 2 adults):
|Children under 6 years old are FOC||
Free extra mattress
Free Baby Cot
|Children from 6 to 8 years old are charged 50% adult|
|Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75% adult|
|02 Children under 12 years old staying 01 private cabins will be discounted 25%|
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers.