Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
- 7.30 – 19.30; Our shuttle bus will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi centre.Drive to Halong City. Enjoy the landscape of the the Red River Delta country side.Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 20 – 30 minutesArrive at Tuan Chau island – Take break and welcome drink at Image Halong Cruise Lounge.Transfer to Pelican Halong Cruise.
Welcome drink – receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International dishes served while cruising through the bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas, such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island.
Visiting Luon cave, the perfect combination of lime-stone mountains and jade-green sea by bamboo boat with local people or kayaking based on your preference. Enjoy quiet space and pure air, you will feel relaxed truly. If you are lucky, you will see monkeys on islands. Visiting the beautiful Ti Top beach for swimming (if the weather permits), Ti Top Beach is especially famous for its fresh atmosphere, clean water, and smooth white sand that create a great ambiance for tourists to relax or passengers can take steps to reach on the top of Ti Top beach to have a whole panorama view of Halong Bay.
Back to the boat and free time while sailing to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu). Attend the Cooking class on sundeck – How to make Vietnamese spring rolls – traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). It is time for chit chat and relaxing. Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
19.30 – 23.00: Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International BBQ Set Menu Dinner.
Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies and many sort of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Image Halong Cruise’s music, playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck at squid fishing & fishing from the boat.
23.00 End of Program for Day One.
Bai Tu Long – Halong Bay (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 6.00 – 08.30: Taking part in Tai Chi class on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes). Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.08.30 – 19.30: Transfer to day boat for visiting Vung Vieng village. Visit “Vung Viêng” village by a rustic – row boat, meet the local people who will help you row the boat for sightseeing. Enjoy quiet space and fresh air, you will feel truly relaxing. Then Set Menu Lunch will be served on day boat.Time for sunbathing on sundeck, enjoy beauty of the Bai Tu Long bay and free kayaking and swimming at Bai Tu Long bay area, a pristine natural one lapped by turquoise water (if the weather permit). Possibility of kayaking through an amazing tunnel carved under a limestone mountain.Back to Pelican Halong Cruise. Free time on boat for relaxing.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage Menu).
Attend the Cooking class on sundeck. Enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
19.30 – 23.00: Deluxe Vietnamese Dinner will be served. Evening activities include: Leisure time for chatting around the bar, watching many sorts of Vietnam cultural films. Relaxing and spending a romantic night on Image Halong Cruise’s music. Reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck with squid fishing on the boat.
23.00: End of Day Two program
Halong Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast)
- 06.00 – 08.00: The day starts early onboard with Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi, also called Tai chi chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements.Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.08.00 – 11.30: Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting. Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the most biggest cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended. Back to Pelican Halong Cruise. Check out and settle your bill at reception.Have a lunch while cruising back to the Tuan Chau Wharf. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery while approaching the wharf.
Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf. Say goodbye to the crew.
12.00 – 17.00: Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
Stop over the middle to visit a traditional workshop and refreshment about 30 minutes. Arrive in Hanoi.
End of Service
|GROUP SIZE (PAX)|
(Jan-Apr & Oct-Dec 2017)
Stop-sell on Public Holidays: [01 Jan (New Year Eve), 18-21 Feb (Tet Holidays), 28 Apr (Hung King), 30 Apr (Reunification Day), 01 May (May Day), 02 Sep (National Day), 24 Dec (Christmas Season), 31 Dec (New Year Eve)].
The Price Includes.
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay (apply for 2 days 1 night)
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries (02 lunches, 01 BBQ dinner, 01 breakfast) for 2 days 1 night
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment
- Sightseeing entrance fees, Shuttle bus round trip
- Deluxe cabin with A/C, VAT
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, complimentary two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
The Price Excludes.
- Airfare, VISA arrangement
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
|Early than 15 Days||No charge|
|From 14 to 10 days before departure day||Fee charge 50% total cost|
|From 09 to 03 days before departure day||Fee charge 70% total cost|
|Before 24 hours or not informed||Fee charge 100% total cost|
Children Policy (only when sharing room with 2 adults):
- Child below 5 years old is F.O.C sharing room with parents.
- Child from 5 to 12 staying on separate bed: charge 75% adult price, sharing room with parents
- Child over 12 years old consider as adult
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers.