Day 1 Ha Noi – Bai Tu Long – Thien Canh Cave (L,D)
7.30-7.45: Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30: Arrive at Paloma office in Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – Enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check in cabin and start the cruise.
13.30 Having lunch – a delicious Vietnamese set menu.
15:15 – 15:40 : Head to Bai Tu Long Bay. Pass the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Monster Head and Teapot Islets and Thien Canh Son Cave. Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave. After the exploration of the cave, enjoy swimming and kayaking activities in the blue ocean.
18: 00 Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets in Cong Dam. Happy Hour (sunset party).
19.15 Having dinner on board.
21.00 Relaxing or joining activities on boat: film entertainment, light music for dancing …. Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
Day 2 Cruise To Vong Vieng Floating Village – Ha Noi
06.15 Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.07.00 Have breakfast
07:45 – 09.00 Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by bamboo sampan for an hour in to the village. Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are grown. Then, return to Paloma Cruise for your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, swimming etc.
09.45 You have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
10:00: Check out cabin. Then return to dining room for Vietnamese cooking class.
10:30 Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after lunch. Relax and enjoy the rest of Halong Bay before getting back to harbor.
|Group size (Pax)|
(Jan-Apr & Oct-Dec 2017)
Stop-sell on Public Holidays: [01 Jan (New Year Eve), 18-21 Feb (Tet Holidays), 28 Apr (Hung King), 30 Apr (Reunification Day), 01 May (May Day), 02 Sep (National Day), 24 Dec (Christmas Season), 31 Dec (New Year Eve)].
Tour price includes:
- All transfers by private air-conditioned high class Vehicles as per the itinerary.
- All applicable entrance fees, boat fees as per the itinerary.
- Meals as stated as per the itinerary
- Shuttle bus round trip.
- Experienced English speaking tour guide. (Apply for a ship 20 cabins)
- Cooking class, Kayaking, rowing basket
- Sunset Cruise, Miniral water, Service charge,Insuranse
Tour price excludes:
- Tax VAT,Massage service, fly ticket
- No Drink, tip and Personal expenses
- Another service including
Child from 4 – under 7 years old sharing the same room with parents will be charged 50% of the adult rate and utilizing existing bedding.Children Policy (only when sharing room with 2 adults): 1st child under 4 years old occupying the same room with parents and utilizing existing bedding is complementary to a maximum of one concerning accommodation.
- Child from 7 – under 12 years old sharing the same room with parents will be charged 75% of the adult rate and utilizing existing bedding.Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old per room.
- Or maximum 3 adults per room, extra charge is applied as per contract including extra bed.
- Baby cot for infant is free of charge
- The extra bed arrangement is subject to availability for all the above child price included extra bed.
Remark: Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers.