Day 1: Ha Noi – Bai Tu Long (L,D)
08:00 – 08:30: Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:30 – 13:00: Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing.
13:00 – 15:30: Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:30 – 16:30: You are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Fishing village visit
Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking
For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
16:30 – 17:30: Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
17:30-19:00: Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with Oriental Sails Chef
19:00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Bai Tu Long – Ha Noi (B/Brunch)
06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
09:00 – 09:30: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 – 10:00: Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
10:00 – 11:00: Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board. Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30: Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30.
|Group size (Pax)|
| (Must 2 Pax up)
Jan – Dec, 2017
Stop-sell on Public Holidays: [01 Jan (New Year Eve), 18-21 Feb (Tet Holidays), 28 Apr (Hung King), 30 Apr (Reunification Day), 01 May (May Day), 02 Sep (National Day), 24 Dec (Christmas Season), 31 Dec (New Year Eve)].
Tour price includes:
- Welcome drink, and insurance
- All applicable entrance fees at Ha Long Bay.
- All applicable entrance fees, boat fees as per the itinerary.
- Meals as stated as per the itinerary (Meal Only)
- Shuttle bus round trip
- Experienced English speaking tour guide.
- Recreational activities: kayaking, kayak or rowing boat, and fishing on the boat.
Tour price excludes:
- Massage Service,tip, Personal expenses and tax VAT
- Obligatory gala dinner ( 31-Dec) Every year.
Child from 4 – under 7 years old sharing the same room with parents will be charged 50% of the adult rate and utilizing existing bedding.Children Policy (only when sharing room with 2 adults): 1st child under 4 years old occupying the same room with parents and utilizing existing bedding is complementary to a maximum of one concerning accommodation.
- Child from 7 – under 12 years old sharing the same room with parents will be charged 75% of the adult rate and utilizing existing bedding.Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old per room.
- Or maximum 3 adults per room, extra charge is applied as per contract including extra bed.
- Baby cot for infant is free of charge
- The extra bed arrangement is subject to availability for all the above child price included extra bed.
Remark: Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers.