DAY 1: PHNOM PENH / EMBARKATION (L / D)
We embark the RV Mekong Princess by noon to commence an extraordinary journey along the ‘Mighty Mekong’. Lunch is served as we cruise past the confluence of three rivers, leaving Phnom Penh in our wake, en route to the scenic pastures of Cambodian rural life. After a leisurely afternoon “going with the flow” and cruising downstream, we drop anchor at sunset. A delicious traditional Khmer Welcome Dinner is served.
Overnight on Cruise.
DAY 2: BORDER CROSSING / HONG NGU / GIENG ISLAND (B / L / D)
This morning the RV Mekong Princess will cross the border into Vietnam. The scenery changes noticeably from the dry arid landscape of Cambodia, to lush Green irrigated rice paddies.
The inhabitants of this area have only encountered a few foreigners in recent years. When guests from the RV Mekong Princess arrive on their shores, residents are particularly curious, friendly and welcoming.
During our time onshore, we visit a temple dedicated to a unique religion, found only in this region, called Hoa Hao. We return to the ship and luncheon is served.
This afternoon local riverboats return to ferry us to Gieng Island. We stroll through the nearby village to witness how the classic and traditional oriental sampan boats are made. A short distance along the canal and time to explore duck farms, monkey bridges and tropical orchards.
Next is another mode of transport named a “xe loi” (motorized trishaw). Crossing the island aboard your Xe Loi we arrive at the local Catholic Church, built in the 1870’s.
We return to the ship for sunset cocktails and dinner is served.
Overnight on Cruise.
DAY 3: CAI BE / CHO GAO CANAL (B / L / D)
This morning local sampans take us along a narrow canal, lined with mangroves and Nipah Palms, to a secluded backwater and coconut plantations. After witnessing the local coconut candy-makers at work, we stroll through the village to an exotic tropical fruit orchard. Enjoy the freshest fruit tasting experience imaginable before we continue through this remote and lush area of the Mekong Delta.
We return to the ship late morning and luncheon is served.
This afternoon, the ship cruises through the hustling bustling Cho Gao canal, a manmade waterway that runs for 21kms, en route to the Saigon River.
The RV Mekong Princess arrives at Saigon Port at dusk with spectacular skyline views of the city at sunset.
This evening, savor a sumptuous Vietnamese Dinner as we conclude our extraordinary journey through the Mekong Delta.
End of service.
|Phnom Penh – Sai Gon|
|3,4 Days/3 Nights|
|Departures from June, July and August 2017|
|01 to 04||05 to 07||08 to above|
|Double||Angkor Suite||2 Suites||$ 91||$ 82||$ 74|
|Single||$ 123||$ 111||$ 101|
|Double||Tonle Suite||2 Suites||$ 79||$ 71||$ 63|
|Single||$ 105||$ 95||$ 86|
|Double||Apsara Suite||4 Suites||$ 72||$ 64||$ 57|
|Single||$ 92||$ 86||$ 78|
|Double||Saigon Suite||4 Suites||$ 68||$ 60||$ 54|
|Single||$ 90||$ 81||$ 73|
Stop-sell on Public Holidays: [01 Jan (New Year Eve), 18-21 Feb (Tet Holidays), 28 Apr (Hung King), 30 Apr (Reunification Day), 01 May (May Day), 02 Sep (National Day), 24 Dec (Christmas Season), 31 Dec (New Year Eve)].
Tour price includes:
- Transfers from/to the meeting point to/from Embarkation/Disembarkation Points
- Meeting point for checking – in Mekong Princess, Ho Chi Minh city, Viet nam : The lobby of Park Hyatt Sai gon hotel. 2 Lam Son Square District 1, Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam.
- Point for checking-in Mekong Princess, Phnom Penh, Cambodia : Titanic Restaurant, Phnom Penh. Ave. 106, Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh 12202 Port Authority Contact: +855 92 888 798 (Ms. Chanika) (Note: A hospitality desk will be arranged at the restaurant entrance)
Tour price excludes:
- Air fare to/from Destination
- All outside transfers are not included in the cruise itineraries of Viet Princess Cruises.
- Premium Wines & Spirits
- Shipboard Gratuities
- All Incidentals
Important note :
Visas are required for Travel to/from Vietnam & Cambodia and are the responsibility of the guest to obtain.
Child from 4 – under 7 years old sharing the same room with parents will be charged 50% of the adult rate and utilizing existing bedding.Children Policy (only when sharing room with 2 adults): 1st child under 4 years old occupying the same room with parents and utilizing existing bedding is complementary to a maximum of one concerning accommodation.
- Child from 7 – under 12 years old sharing the same room with parents will be charged 75% of the adult rate and utilizing existing bedding.Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old per room.
- Or maximum 3 adults per room, extra charge is applied as per contract including extra bed.
- Baby cot for infant is free of charge
- The extra bed arrangement is subject to availability for all the above child price included extra bed.