Hanoi – Halong Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
You will have lunch before visiting the Dark and Bright Grotto, where couples can kayak inside the cave and explore its pockets of light and dark. You can also choose to walk through Me Cung Cave on Lom Bo Island and discover its numerous chambers and incredible stalactites. Then, stop at quiet Soi Sim Island and lounge on the white-sand beach in each other’s armor swim in the calm, aquamarine sea.
Halong Bay – Hanoi (breakfast, Brunch)
Take in a spectacular sunrise from your private terrace before diving into Halong’s culture with a visit to picturesque Cua Van floating fishing village.Sail back to Tuan Chau past some of Halong’s most iconic limestone formations, setting the stage for a beautiful ending to your cruise.
End of Service (Halong bay 2 days 1 night – L’azalee Cruise)
|Group size (Pax)|
(Jan-Apr & Oct-Dec 2017)
*Important Note: Stop-sell on Public Holidays: [01 Jan (New Year Eve), 18-21 Feb (Tet Holidays), 28 Apr (Hung King), 30 Apr (Reunification Day), 01 May (May Day), 02 Sep (National Day), 24 Dec (Christmas Season), 31 Dec (New Year Eve)].
The Price Includes.
- Welcome drinks and Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- Choice of the pre-selected set lunch menu and sunset tapas.
- Choice of the pre-selected dinner menu. Full L’Azalée breakfast.
- Light lunch served at L’Azalée Lounge/Café upon disembarkation from your boat or as a picnic pack for takeaway.
- Use of two single kayaks, snorkels, and masks, fishing equipment, board games and cards, selection of DVDs and CDs in your cabin.
- Entrance fees to Halong Bay and optional sightseeing locations, shuttle bus round trip.
The Price Excludes:
- All airfares, visa arrangements.
- All services not listed above, all beverages consumed on board.
Cancellation Policy: No Show
FIT (Deluxe Cruise: up to 6 cabins – Classic Cruise: up to 12 passengers)
- More than 15 days prior to cruise date: no charge
- 7 to 14 days prior to cruise date: 20% charge
- 3 to 6 days prior to cruise date: 50% charge
- Less than 48h prior to cruise date: 100% charge
GIT (Deluxe Cruise: 7 cabins and more – Classic Cruise: 13 passengers and more – Premium Cruises: all bookings)
- More than 45 days prior to cruise date: no charge
- 45 to 31 days prior to cruise date: 25% charge
- 30 to 21 days prior to cruise date: 50% charge
- 20 to 11 days prior to cruise date: 75% charge
- 10 days and less prior to cruise date: 100% charge
Children Policy (only when sharing room with 2 adults):
- Children above 12 years old are considered as adults.
- Children from 5 years old up to 12 years old – 50% on Adult Rate.
- Children under 5 years old – Free of Charge.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers.