Lan Ha Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
- 12:00: Arrive at Bhaya Cafe on Tuan Chau Island.
12:45: Board the boat and start your journey. Enjoy welcome drinks during the itinerary and safety briefing from your Cruise Manager.
13:00: Let the vacation begin with a delicious lunch as the boat cruises through Ha Long Bay passing Chicken Rock and Titov Island.
13:00:Arrive at Dark and Bright Lagoon and tour by bamboo boat.
16:00: Optional Traditional massage (chargeable), sunbathing on board or swimming around platform in Dark and Bright Lagoon.
17:00: Bar opens for Happy Hour with buy one get one free on drinks.
18:00: The boat cruises back through the bay to its overnight anchorage in Ho Dong Tien area.
19:30: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21:00: Free time or squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar
Halong Bay (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 06:15: Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck, with complimentary tea and coffee.07:00: Enjoy breakfast while the boat cruises further through the beauty of Ha Long.
09:00: Visit Ho Ba Ham area by kayak (alternatively Ang Du area if the weather is not suitable).
10:30: Return to the boat to relax on board.
12:00: Enjoy lunch while it heads towards Ha Long Bay.
14:30:Explore Surprise cave; one of the biggest caves in Ha Long Bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
17:00: Head back to the boat to relax on board. Bar opens for Happy Hour with buy one get one free on drinks.
18:00: Traditional Vietnamese cooking and fruit carving demonstrations on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if the weather is not suitable) while Bhaya cruises to Ho Dong Tien area for overnight anchorage.
19:00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21:00: Free time or squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar.
Halong – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
- 06:30: Start your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck, with complimentary tea and coffee.07:00: Light breakfast is served. Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through more of Ha Long Bay.
07:45: Swimming or hiking on Titov island.
09:00: Return to the boat for check-out, passengers’ bags must be placed in the corridor. Please settle bills at reception.
09:30: Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbour.
10:30: Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina.
End of Service
|GROUP SIZE (PAX)|
(Jan-Apr & Oct-Dec 2017)
Stop-sell on Public Holidays: [01 Jan (New Year Eve), 18-21 Feb (Tet Holidays), 28 Apr (Hung King), 30 Apr (Reunification Day), 01 May (May Day), 02 Sep (National Day), 24 Dec (Christmas Season), 31 Dec (New Year Eve)].
The Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- All entrence fees visit Ha Long Bay
- Meals as stated as per the itinerary (Meal Only)
- Visit to Surprise Cave,use of kayaking, Tai Chi.
- Visit to Dark & Bright Lagoon.
- Cooking demonstration.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- Shuttle Bus round trip, and English speaking tour guide.
The Price Excludes
- All airfare, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Kayaks, beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- All services not clearly mentioned.
- Cancellations become effective only once the Bhaya Cruises Sales Office receives notification of cancellation in writing. The cancellation policy shall be applied strictly following the Rate Condition noted during the booking confirmation.
- Non-Refundable Rate: The bookings cannot be amended or modified and no refunds are available.
- Flexible Rate: Any booking made with Flexible rate option will apply the following cancellation policy unless otherwise confirmed by Bhaya Cruises in writing.
Children Policy (only when sharing room with 2 adults):
- Child from 6 to 12 years old sharing the room with adult $90 / per child/ per room/per night.
- Children under 6 years old sharing the room with 2 adults without extra bed: Free of charge
- 2 Children under 12 years old with a 1 private room: 75% package cost total cost of adult Children over 12 years old sharing the room with 1 adult: 100% package cost.
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers.