Hanoi – Halong Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
12:00: Arrive at Bhaya Cruise Center at Tuan Chau Island.
12:45: Board: Welcome drinks and a quick briefing on the itinerary and safety information by our Cruise Manager.
13:00: Let the vacation begin with a lunch at the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by Chicken Rock, Finger Islet, and Frog Islet.
14:45: Arrive at Dark and Bright Lagoon and visit the area by rowboat or kayak. Kayaks can be booked in advance at reception with extra cost.
16:30: Optional: Traditional massage (chargeable), sunbathing on board or swimming around the platform in Dark and Bright Lagoon.
17:00: Bar opens for the Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”.
17:30: Cooking demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if the weather does not allow).
18:00: The boat cruises back through the bay to its overnight anchorage in Ho Dong Tien area.
19:30: Set menu dinner will be served in the restaurant.
21:00: Free time or squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar.
Halong Bay – Hanoi (breakfast)
06:15: Early start with a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck; tea and coffee available.
07:00: Light breakfast will be served in the restaurant. till 9 am.
07:45: Discover Surprise Cave, one of the biggest caves in Halong Bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
09:00: Back to the main boat for check out: please put your baggage out to the corridor and settle your bill at the reception.
09:30: Brunch will be served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to harbor.
10:30: Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina.
End of Service (Halong bay 2 days 1 night – Bhaya Cruise).
|Group size (Pax)|
(Jan-Apr & Oct-Dec 2017)
Stop-sell on Public Holidays: [01 Jan (New Year Eve), 18-21 Feb (Tet Holidays), 28 Apr (Hung King), 30 Apr (Reunification Day), 01 May (May Day), 02 Sep (National Day), 24 Dec (Christmas Season), 31 Dec (New Year Eve)]
The Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- All entrance fees visit Ha Long Bay, shuttle bus round trip.
- Meals as stated as per the itinerary (Meal Only)
- Visit Surprise Cave, use of kayaking, Tai Chi.
- Visit Dark & Bright Lagoon.
- Cooking demonstration.
- Onboard insurance, tax, and service charges.
The Price Excludes
- All airfares, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Kayaks, beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- All services not clearly mentioned.
- Cancellations become effective only once the Bhaya Cruises Sales Office receives notification of cancellation in writing. The cancellation policy shall be applied strictly following the Rate Condition noted during the booking confirmation.
- Non-Refundable Rate: The bookings cannot be amended or modified and no refunds are available.
- Flexible Rate: Any booking made with Flexible rate option will apply the following cancellation policy unless otherwise confirmed by Bhaya Cruises in writing.
Children Policy (only when sharing room with 2 adults):
- Child from 6 to 12 years old sharing the room with adult 86$/ per child/ per room/per night.
- Children under 6 years old sharing the room with 2 adults without extra bed: Free of charge
- 2 Children under 12 years old with a 1 private room: 75% package cost total cost of adult Children over 12 years old sharing the room with 1 adult: 100% package cost.
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers.