1. Travel experience Trang An – Bai Dinh – Ninh Binh during the day
With limestone ranges of millions of years, forming valleys, caves, lagoons, ecosystems, and mangroves. Trang An & Bai Dinh tourist sites have attracted many visitors each year. Besides, this is also a population of temples and statues of Asia famous with the corridor Arhat and gold Buddha statue in gold. Not too far from Hanoi, so Ninh Binh tourism is very suitable for travel during the day, the Trang An & Bai Dinh Travel experience will help you get the best preparation.
2. Trang An – “Ha Long Bay on land”
To get the full experience of Trang An – Bai Bai, you should take the time to learn about this place. Trang An is a famous ecological tourist resort of Ninh Binh, located on the territory of Ninh Binh city. Covering more than 2000 hectares, the complex of Trang An scenic spot is made up of limestone karsts, caves, valleys, rivers mixed with many historic sites.
3. The perfect time to travel Trang An / When to go to Trang An – Bai Dinh?
– When to go to Trang An – Bai Dinh? The period from January to March is considered the most beautiful time to travel Trang An. At this time the weather in the spring is not too cold or too hot, you can combine travel and spring travel, temple prayers.
– Trang An travel experience: you note that this is also the high season tourist Ninh Binh has a lot of visitors to visit here, so the boredom often occurs overload, crowded at the ticketing point, boat landing … so you should be wary of the situation of theft, pickpockets.
4. Ticket price to visit Trang An – Bai Dinh:
– Trang An cave eco-tourism
+ Phone number: 0303.620.335 – English: 0973.394.676
+ Entrance fees: 200,000 VND/person – Children under 1m40: 100.000 VND/person
– Old Trang An tourist area
+ Phone number: 0303.620084 – 0167.3609238
+ Entrance fee: 45,000 VND/person
– Spiritual tourist Bai Dinh Pagoda
+ Address: Gia Sinh Commune, Gia Vien District, Ninh Binh Province
+ Phone number: 030. 3470878
+ Entrance fee: Tram service: 30,000 VND/person/visit & Chedi: 50,000 VND/person/visit
5. Trang An tourism – Bai Dinh from Hanoi by private means:
Trang An – Bai Dinh travel experience in 2018, the means of motorcycles are many people choose, especially for young people.
+ For motorbike: If you move from the center of Hanoi, you move to Van Dien – Thuong Tin, then follow Highway 1A to Ninh Binh city. The road is quite easy so you can take 2-3 hours to Ninh Binh. Travel to Trang An & Bai Dinh by motorbike, you pay attention to the road turns very slippery and easy to fall when it rains.
+ If you go by car from the center of Hanoi you follow the direction of Phap Van – Cau Gie also to Highway 1A and move to Ninh Binh city.
6. Sightseeing vehicles Chang’an & Bai Dinh:
Trang An is a tourist complex consisting of mountains and caves and streams, so when you arrive you will buy tickets to visit and rent boats. Ticket prices will vary from season to season. Experiencing Trang An Travel & Bai Saving, you should go on the weekdays to save and also avoid overcrowding.
7. Places to visit Trang An – Bai Dinh that you should not ignore:
– Caves in Trang An: Guests can rent boats to visit 12 caves down the stream including caves: Sang cave, Dark cave, Dia Linh cave, Nau Ruou cave, Sinh cave, Si cave, Ba Giot Cave, Khong Cave …
– Visiting temples in Trang An such as Trinh Temple, Tran Temple, Phu Khong …
– Bai Dinh Temple: This place was built and embellished as a spiritual tourist site with many bronze Buddha statues and corridors 500 arhats. Here, visitors will be immersed in the spirit of Buddhist belief.
Trang An & Bai Dinh visitors can also enjoy most delicious Ninh Binh food such as mountain goats, rice smoke, cotton … you can taste and buy as a gift is also very suitable.
8. Trang An & Bai Dinh travel cuisine:
What to eat when traveling to Trang An & Bai Dinh? You can enjoy delicious dishes such as:
– Burnt rice
– Salad fish
– Mountain Snail
– Goat meat Hoa Lu
– Pigskin to sour Yen Mac
– Perch Sour soup
– Eel vermicelli
9. Notes when traveling Trang An – Ninh Binh
– You should ask the price carefully before eating or buying souvenirs or using any service in Trang An. For any tourist destination, you should ask for a quote in advance to avoid “cutting down”.
– Reservations should be made from 2 weeks – 1 month prior to departure to be active on time for the trip.
– For luggage, you should bring soft shoes or climbing shoes, pagodas. In addition, you should also carry a personal identification in case of abdominal pain, in the case of non-food.