One of the tourist attractions for international tourists when coming to Vietnam must be mentioned is tourism Halong Bay – Quang Ninh, a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1994. Tourism products attract a large number Domestic and international tourists are the type of cruise ships that cruise around the bay. Currently, Halong has nearly 700 boats qualified and qualified to serve overnight guests on the Bay with the desire to bring package services: Halong 1 day tour, Halong Bay 2 days, Halong bay 1 day trip, Halong Bay 1 day, Halong Bay 3 days 2 nights, Halong Bay junk tours, junk boat tours Halong Bay, Halong Bay overnight boat, Halong Bay overnight, Halong Bay 2 days 1 night, …
In recent years, with the rapid development of the fleet of night services in Halong Bay, competition for quality of service and price has been increasing. Halong cruises become popular choices of Vietnamese guests. Therefore, Traveltoindochina would like to share the experiences proven by the fact when traveling on a night cruise Halong cruise to help you make the trip is safe, interesting and useful …
1. The time of choosing to travel by boat in Halong
– Halong Bay is a part of the Gulf of Tonkin – where the weather has four distinct seasons, most notably: Winter (from November to March next year) the weather is very cold and summer ( From April to October the weather is very hot.
Besides the western countries, during the period from October of last year to March of next year, there are cold winters, so they often come to the southern hemisphere to enjoy the winter holiday or the Christmas and New Year holidays. Long – Vietnam is a favorite destination of them. As for Vietnamese guests, the summer is a good time to spend the trip and Halong is one of the favorite destinations. Especially in recent years, staying overnight on Halong Bay is an emerging phenomenon of tourism in Vietnam.
– Thanks to the clear division of weather and consumption characteristics such that the boat in Halong is divided into two distinct seasons:
+ The peak season of Halong Cruise is calculated from October last year to March next year, this is the time Halong welcomes the most international guests so the price of the cruise is often much higher than go in the summer (so this is not suitable for Vietnamese tourists because of the high price and the cold weather) then the experience and experience will be much more limited than the foreigners. However, there are many Vietnamese tourists who like to go to Halong this season because they want to discover new things of Halong when winter comes.
+ Low season of Halong cruise is from April to September every year: This is the time when fewer international tourists come to Vietnam. But it is a golden time for Vietnamese tourists to enjoy Halong Bay on cruise because of the favorable weather for the sea trip and besides, that is the time when the tour price is much cheaper (usually 10-30% cheaper than peak season)
– The weekend of June – July is the peak days, the number of tourists to Halong is very crowded so some visitors will feel the discomfort and the price of services are usually higher.
– At the same time, according to the nature of the weather, June – July is the month when a lot of typhoons land in the Gulf of Tonkin and Halong, so be careful when traveling in Halong Bay in June. – July. It is best to go to Halong soon (from March to May) or go a little later (from August to October)
– If for some reason you have to travel to Halong Bay in June – July, you should hire tour operators to organize and they will help you minimize the two weaknesses. on.
2. Choose a suitable cruise
In Halong now there are hundreds of fleet of night service on the bay and along with a lot of different service style so to have a comfortable, safe and happy trip you should also Please refer to the following suggestions to select the maximum value of night trip on Halong Bay.
Budget: If you are able to pay high and usually use high-end services, do not hesitate to choose for yourself the prestigious and good quality fleets with recognized standards.
Line 5 *: This is the highest class line and comes with the price is not cheap. Following are some of the 5 * most worthwhile fleets on Halong Bay: Aclass; Viola; V’spirit; Calypso; Aclass; Stellar … usually costs from 3.200.000 – 3.500.000 VND / 01 people) This price is only applicable for summer (winter much higher price)
Line 4 *: Syrena; Emeraude; Paloma; Emotion; Bhaya, Dragon Pearl, Calypso … are excellent representatives of the 4 * line of night service on Halong Bay. Reference prices range from 2,500,000 – 2,900,000 VND / 01 adults, this price is only applicable for summer (winter is much higher price)
Line 3 *: This is the line of ships with the most fishing fleet involved in which the most prominent is that the fleet: V’spirit; Oriental Sails; Huong Hai; Phoenix; Golden Lotus Garden; Aclass … these fleets are the 3rd line * loyalists and the best quality. Reference prices range from VND2,000,000 – VND1,300,000 per adult. This price is only applicable for summer (winter is much higher)
Decorating Style: There are many fleets in Halong but it is possible to divide Halong’s fleets into two different styles:
Steel Fleet: Usually ships of 4 and 5 * often use steel shell design to create modern, majestic, new looks and sure… Outstanding representatives are Aclass, Viola, V’spirit, Calypso, Aclass, Stellar …
Wooden board: Usually designed with a prominent image of oriental culture, ships of 3 – 4 * often use wood-like designs (usual visitors to Halong will prefer to sleep wooden ships) The prominent representatives are: Paradise Luxury, Victoria Star, Paloma, Bhaya, Aphrodite, V’spirit; Oriental Sails; Huong Hai; Poem; Golden Lotus Garden; Garden flying.
All night cruises operating on Halong Bay must be equipped with life jackets, in the cabin must also have, if the inspection does not find you ask the shop manager to provide and instruct the way use.
3. Select the journey
Depending on the time and price you should choose a suitable trip and write down the idea as well as the list of destinations that you want to go and compare it with your desired journey at the site of us: traveltoindochina.com
The most important thing is not to choose a cruise because cheap. Make the right choice. The following are some of the itineraries for you to refer to:
– Visit Bai Tu Long Bay + Halong has high-class ships such as Indochina Junks, Syrena, Emeraude …
– Visit cruise Halong Bay has many fleets (the majority) to follow this practice as Au Co; Star Light, Emotion, V’spirit; Oriental Sails; Huong Hai; Poem; Golden Lotus Garden; Garden bay …
– Visit Bai Tu Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay – Halong Bay… To go all three of the bay, you usually have to register for the program 03 days – 02 nights (usually 3 days of any ship goes on such a journey high double journey 02 days)
4. Choosing a cabin
You can choose from a variety of cabinets with no window, cabin with sea view or suite with private balcony. Each cabin comes with different equipment and cost.
– If you travel with children should choose the ship or cabinet without a private balcony to create safety, in addition to picking the cabinet far from the engine room to avoid noise.
– If you are seasick you should choose a cabin on the lower floor and the cabin is arranged in the middle of the ship to minimize vibration.
– If the only couple you should choose rooms with private balcony to enjoy romantic moments when watching the sunset and sunrise in a private space (Au Co, Victoria Star, Paradise… In addition to luxury cruise lines, you can also choose from 3 to 4-star cruise lines. In these cruises, premium rooms also have a private balcony. private and romantic.
5. Select travel companies
In order to save time and money, you should consult the prices of travel companies. These are agents selling cruise and the prices you place through the travel company are usually 20-50% cheaper than the published rates of the fleet.
In addition, consultants of travel companies are usually knowledgeable, experienced in choosing the type of boat that is best for you (the consultants will provide all the important information, the notes needed for you to have a fun and meaningful trip)
6. Prepare your luggage
For a fun and convenient trip, please read the notes in the preparation of the baggage as follows:
– Personal papers: ID card, passport, birth certificate (if you lost your ID card, you can bring papers …) to fill the night registration procedures on the bay.
If you are stylish and very attentive to taking care of your “teeth – hair”, then you should bring shower gel, shampoo, toothbrush, and toothpaste. Although the cruise is equipped with such items quality cannot be as good as the items we prepare and carry from home.
– If you are the nature and enjoy the sunshine of Halong, a sunglass, a wide hat and sunscreen will help you limit the inconvenience.
– Due to bathing and combining to visit some famous caves, the preparation of a pair of soft, easy to go will make you feel comfortable when walking.
– Going to the beach, swimwear is the essential item, it decides a lot of your confidence in the crowd. So be prepared from home for the initiative or folding without being prepared, they can go to the beach rent with reasonable prices from 25,000 to 50,000 VND depending on type. If you go with your baby, swimming is important.
– If you are passionate about photography, the camera is indispensable, do not let yourself have to regret not bringing the camera because it has a beautiful scene.
7. Other notes
– You should register transportation services from Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi of your boat, so it is very convenient for visiting and at the same time you save a lot of time – money.
– Read the safety regulations and listen to the instructions of the ship’s staff: Before boarding, you are usually instructed to sign safety signs when traveling in the bay or to be instructed in safe places. life buoys so you can take the initiative when there are abnormalities.
– Absolutely listening to the instructions of the service personnel under the ship.
– Chat with the crew: Do not be afraid to chat with all the crew you meet. They will be willing to share the information you want to find out. In addition, each of them has very interesting stories on each itinerary has passed. Surely you will have useful information as well as interesting to accumulate experience for yourself.
– When you sleep on a cruise, you do not have to bring drinks or food on the cruise and will be charged expensive service.
If you have any questions about travel experience in Viet Nam, please contact with the information as follow:
Viet Media Travel Corporation
Head Office: 95B-97-99 Tran Hung Dao Street, Cau Ong Lanh Ward, District 1
Telephone:: (+84 28) 7305 6789 – Fax : (+84 28) 3915 2235